Episode No.16: “WHO IS IN THE BEARS’ HOUSE?” (set of 2 e-lessons)
SMART STAR e-lessons are based on a certain topic with the help of which pre-school CHILDREN with the help of parents (or primary school children independently) are motivated TO LEARN ENGLISH at home by getting acquainted with different aspects of the English language, encouraged to listen and answer, read and write, and get involved in different activities and games.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
To better understand whether this type of lesson is suitable for you child, before ordering:
- please watch this short VIDEO about e-lessons: HERE
- try a FREE trial e-lesson: HERE
- leave your review: HERE
During the first e-lesson you will need to help your child until they grasp the concept themselves and can participate in the lesson independently and with joy. Please remember that once you press the audio button, it takes a couple seconds to load.
E-lessons are available only through these browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer vai Edge.
WHAT IS SMART STAR?
Each e-lesson includes a set of activities, that centres around a certain vocabulary and grammar topic, which is taught using the following methods:
- Listening to the STORY, and repeating the words,
- Learning SONGS and/or CHANTS.
- LISTENING to the WORDS and REPEATING,
- READING a text with some help,
- Playing GAMES connected to the topic,
- WRITING tasks in online worksheets and printable PDF files if you choose to.
During each e-lesson, children practice all aspects: listening, speaking, reading, writing, pronunciation and vocabulary.
Each lesson can be used repeatedly, up to 1 month after the purchase.